Injured by the wrongful, negligent actions of another? Contact Sua Law Group online or at (805) 515-4070 for a free case review with a Simi Valley personal injury attorney. Hablamos español.
California Personal Injury Cases
Personal injuries can be caused in many ways involving various scenarios. Injuries can range from the minor to those that are catastrophic, life-altering, and permanent.
At Sua Law Group, we provide aggressive legal representation to clients in all types of claims. These can include:
- Vehicle accidents. These can involve cars, trucks, motorcycles, pedestrians, bicyclists, rideshare companies, buses, and other motor vehicles.
- Defective products and drugs. These claims will be filed against negligent product designers, product manufacturers, and distributors.
- Dog bites. These claims are generally filed against negligent dog owners and/or their homeowner insurers.
- Slip and fall accidents. These are part of premises liability law wherein a property owner has been negligent in providing a reasonably safe environment for visitors.
- Medical malpractice. These are often complex cases against negligent medical practitioners who deviate from accepted medical protocols and standards resulting in further physical harm to patients.
- Wrongful death. Where negligence-based injuries are so severe that they result in death, surviving family members can pursue damages in a lawsuit against the offending party.
Examples of injuries can include whiplash, sprains, torn ligaments, organ damage, amputations, severe burns, broken bones, road rash, internal bleeding, sexual molestation or assault, exposure to toxic substances, brain injuries, and spinal injuries.
Schedule your free consultation with our proven personal injury attorneys in Simi Valley and Los Angeles & Ventura counties by calling (805) 515-4070 or contacting us online today!
Damages for Personal Injury Claims
Personal injury damages can include both economic and non-economic payouts.
Economic damages are those that involve tangible expenses, such as:
- from past and predicted future medical costs,
- property damage, such as to your car,
- loss of wages or income,
- and other out-of-pocket injury-related expenses.
Non-economic damages are those that do not come with a bill or invoice and thus are more difficult to calculate. These include such damages as:
- your pain and suffering,
- emotional distress,
- or scarring.
What is the Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Cases in California?
In California, you only have two years from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit against the party or parties that caused your injuries. If you miss the personal injury statute of limitations, you will forfeit your right to compensation.
Sua Law Group can handle the filing and management of your claim from start to finish. Working with our firm will give you the advantage of leveling the playing field against insurers who often try to delay, reduce, or deny the compensation to which you are entitled.
“I am forever grateful to know & trust an attorney that has a passion to help people, when they just may NOT know how to help themselves!!”Sara S.
At Sua & Associates, our legal team utilizes our experience and passion as our driving force to successfully achieve high-quality results. Our firm combines compassion for you as someone with a difficult legal issue with an aggressive approach to protecting your rights and pursuing your best interests.
We know you may be facing a challenging situation, such as criminal charges, a divorce, or a serious injury. These are all issues that can have a profound impact on your future and deserve our best efforts in representing you. That is why we are committed to giving you affordable legal help that is dedicated, diligent, and competent.
Fighting for an optimal outcome for you and your family is what our firm is all about—and that starts from the moment we are retained to resolve your legal matter. If you need help with family law in Los Angeles County, Simi Valley, or Ventura, contact us today.
Call (805) 515-4070 to schedule a consultation with a Simi Valley family law lawyer. Sua Law Group accepts cases throughout Los Angeles County.
- Aggressive Trial Attorneys
- Streamlined and Cost-Effective Representation
- You Are Guaranteed a Call Back the Same Day
- 80 Years of Combined Legal Experience
- Spanish Speaking Services Available